Glucosamine Sulfate 1,000 mg
Benefits & Features
- Supports healthy joint function, health and comfort
- Supports healthy connective tissue
- Enables the synthesis of proteoglycans for cartilage strength and resilience
- Contains naturally occurring glucosamine sulfate
- 1,000 mg of glucosamine sulfate per capsule
- Extensively researched ingredients
- Ages 18 and up
- Joint comfort and health support
- Healthy cartilage support
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, with meals, or as directed by a health professional. Individual results may vary.
Science & Research
Glucosamine sulfate nutritionally supports healthy joints and connective tissues.1 Glucosamine is a naturally occurring compound present in joint cartilage that is necessary for the synthesis of proteoglycans, the protein molecules responsible for giving cartilage its strength and resilience for healthy cartilage and proper joint functioning.2,3 Sulfate, another component of proteoglycans, works synergistically with glucosamine in cartilage metabolism.4
- Mehta K, et al. BMC Complement Altern Med.2007 Oct 31;7:34.
- Herrero-Beaumont G, et al. Arthritis Rheum. 2007 Feb;56(2):555-67.
- Reginster JY, et al. Lancet.2001 Jan 27;357(9252):251-6.
- Rossi A, et al. Eur. J. Biochem. 1997. 248; 741-747.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use. Do not take if you are sensitive to shellfish.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Glucosamine sulfate is derived from crab and shrimp chitin. This product is a potassium salt of glucosamine sulfate
- Potassium is derived from limestone
- Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil