Glucosamine Chondroitin with MSM
Benefits & Features
- Supports joint comfort and healthy cartilage formation
- Promotes cartilage integrity and resilience
- May help to maintain healthy enzyme activity
- Enhances the structure and integrity of proteoglycans
- Combination of glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM (methylsulfonylmethane)
- Extensively researched ingredients
- Ages 18 and up
- Joint comfort support
- Cartilage and connective tissue integrity support
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 3 times daily, with meals.
Science & Research
Sulfur-containing methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is included in this glucosamine and chondroitin combination to provide an enhanced spectrum of nutrients for optimal cartilage matrix composition, connective tissue strength and joint comfort. Glucosamine promotes the synthesis of the glycosaminoglycan chondroitin sulfate.1,2 Chondroitin sulfate is responsible for building the ground substance of cartilage, molecules known as proteoglycans.3,4 An important role of sulfur from MSM is to enhance the structure and integrity of proteoglycans.5
- Orth MW, et al. Equine Vet J Suppl. 2002 Sep;(34):224-9.
- Dodge GR, et al. Osteoarthritis Cartilage. 2003 Jun;11(6):424-32.
- Uebelhart D, et al. Osteoarthritis Cartilage. 1998 May;6 Suppl A:39-46.
- Rossi A, et al. Eur. J. Biochem. 1997. 248; 741-
- Kim LS, et al. Osteoarthritis Cartilage. 2006 Mar;14(3):286-94.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use. Do not take if you are sensitive to shellfish.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Glucosamine HCl is derived from crab and shrimp
- Chondroitin sulfate is derived from bovine cartilage
- MSM is synthetic
- Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil