Memory & Mood
Ginkgo 50 - 160 mg. 120's
Supports healthy blood circulation and mental acuity
Benefits & Features
- Supports healthy cognitive function and mental acuity
- Helps maintain healthy platelet function and blood flow
- Acts as a free radical scavenger
- Traditional Chinese and Japanese botanical
- Standardized to provide 24% ginkoheterosides
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Cognitive function and mental acuity
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, between meals.
Science & Research
Chinese and Japanese traditions have used ginkgo leaves for centuries. Ginkgo biloba provides time-tested support for healthy blood flow and cognitive function.1,2 In addition, it maintains healthy platelet function and acts as a free radical scavenger.3
- Mashayekh A, et al. Neuroradiology. 2011 Mar;53(3):185-91.
- Dong ZH, et al. Zhongguo Zhong Xi Yi Jie He Za Zhi. 2012 Sep;32(9):1208-11.
- Suter A, et al. Adv Ther. 2011 Dec;28(12):1078-88.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Ginkgo 50 is a 50:1 standardized Ginkgo biloba extract, containing 24% ginkgoheterosides and 6% terpene lactones
- Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil