Ginger Extract 120's
Benefits & Features
- Supports digestive health
- Promotes cardiovascular health
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Digestion and cardiovascular health support
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-4 times daily, between meals.
Science & Research
Ginger helps to stimulate digestive enzymes and the production and secretion of bile from the liver and gallbladder.1 More recent evidence shows that ginger's volatile oil components (gingerols and shogaols) modulate intestinal serotonin receptors that regulate motility and secretions.2 Ginger also maintains healthy eicosanoid balance in the GI tract, joints and the cardiovascular system. 3,4, It supports cardiovascular health by moderating leukotriene and thromboxane production and by supporting healthy platelet function.4
- Shariatpanahi ZV, et al. J Crit Care. 2010 Dec;25(4):647-50.
- Marx W, et al. Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr. 2017 Jan 2;57(1):141-146.
- Zhang C, et al. BMC Complement Med Ther. 2020 Sep 14;20(1):279.
- Srivastava K. Prostaglandins Leukot Essent Fatty Acids 1989; 35(3):183.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Ginger extract is derived from Zingiber officinale root and standardized to contain 5% gingerols by means of supercritical CO2 extraction
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose