Garlic Complex 120's
Benefits & Features
- Promotes antioxidant defenses, healthy gut ecology and immune health
- Supports cardiovascular and cellular function
- Unique combination of garlic and aged fermented black garlic extract with enhanced stability
- Standardized for S-allyl-cysteine
- Mild odor and taste compared to fresh garlic / garlic extracts
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Antioxidant support
- Cardiovascular and immune health support
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules, 1-2 times daily, with meals.
Science & Research
Garlic Complex provides a unique combination of aged fermented black garlic extract and garlic extract. This combination offers cardiovascular and immune support properties, while also reducing the odor and sharp taste typically associated with raw garlic and garlic extracts. The health-promoting effects of garlic are derived from its sulfur-containing compounds, including allicin and S-allylcysteine (SAC). The fermentation and aging process utilized in the production of black garlic increases the levels of SAC and other bioactive compounds, including phenols and flavonoids. These compounds act as antioxidants in the body's to protect tissues and support cellular function.1 Animal and cell studies suggest that the cardiometabolic effects from aged black garlic are due primarily to antioxidant and cytokine balance support, stemming partly from alterations in gene expression.2,3 In a randomized, double-blind trial involving 60 adults, 12 weeks of supplementation with 6 grams of aged black garlic revealed support for healthy lipid metabolism.4 Standard garlic extract is included to promote broad-spectrum cardiovascular health, including support for healthy blood flow and platelet function, healthy lipid metabolism, and healthy arterial function.5 Garlic has also demonstrated support for maintaining a healthy gutecology and promoting healthy immune system function.6
- Budoff MJ, et. al. Prev Med. 2004 Nov;39(5):985-91
- Kim DG, et al. Phytother Res. 2017 Jan;31(1):53-61.
- Lee YM, et al. Nutr Res Pract. 2009 Summer;3(2):156-61
- Jung ES, et al. Nutrition. 2014 Sep;30(9):1034-9.
- Steiner M, et. al. J Nutr. 2001 Mar;131(3s):980S-4S.
- Nantz MP, et. al. Clin Nutr. 2012 Jun;31(3):337-44.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Garlic extract and aged garlic extract are derived fromAllium sativum L. bulb.
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose.
Size 00 caps
Bottle count 120
Order code GRC1
Bottle size 290 cc