Benefits & Features
- Promotes relaxation and moderates occasional stress
- May support immune health during occasional stress
- Made with high-quality ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Supports relaxation and moderates occasional stress
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily, between meals, or as directed by a health professional.
Science & Research
GABA is the primary inhibitory neurotransmitter in the central nervous system, playing a central role in regulating cell-to-cell communication.1 Healthy levels have been associated with positive mood.2 A recent study indicates that GABA also enhances alpha wave production in the brain to promote relaxation and moderate occasional stress. In the same study, it supported healthy IgA levels, suggesting that it may support immune health during occasional stress.3
- Yoto A, et al. Amino Acids. 2012 Sep;43(3):1331-7.
- Nakamura H, et al. Int J Food Sci Nutr. 2009;60 Suppl 5:106-13.
- Abdou AM, et al. Biofactors. 2006;26(3):201-8.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid) is synthetic
- Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil