G.I. Fortify (capsules) 120's
Benefits & Features
- Supports SCFA production to promote healthy G.I. environment, microflora and colon cell health
- Promotes healthy intestinal cellular integrity and mucosal lining
- Maintains bowel regularity
- l-glutamine provides metabolic energy
- Promotes healthy beta-glucuronidase activity and detoxification
- Blend of natural fiber, herbs and nutrients
- Part of the PureGI™ product line
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Healthy G.I. environment support
- Intestinal cellular integrity and support
As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules daily, between meals, with 8-12 oz water, or as directed by a health professional. Daily water intake should be increased when consuming this product.
Science & Research
This product is a blend of high-impact fiber, herbs and nutrients, supporting overall gastrointestinal function and occasional constipation. Maintains bowel regularity and supports healthy bowel movement frequency with psyllium and flax.1,2 Supports short chain fatty acid (SCFA) production to promote a healthy G.I. environment, microflora balance, and colon cell health.3 Promotes healthy intestinal cellular integrity and enhances the protective mucosal lining with l-glutamine, an important energy source for the G.I. tract in times of stress or increased metabolic demand.4 Enhances healthy G.I. detoxification with fiber and chlorella.5
- alanka J, et al.Int J Mol Sci. 2019 Jan 20;20(2):433.
- Cunnane SC, et al. Am J Clin Nutr. 1995 Jan;61(1):62-8.
- Canfora EE, et al. Sci Rep. 2017 May 24;7(1):2360.
- Quan ZF, et al. World J Gastroenterol. 2004 Jul1;10(13):1992-4.
- Kwak JH, et al. Nutr J. 2012 Jul 31;11:53.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Psyllium powder is derived from Plantago indica, husks
- Flax seed powder is derived from Linum usitatissimum
- L-Glutamine is sourced from the fermentation of vegetables
- Aloe vera extract is sourced from the inner fillet of Aloe barbadensis and standardized to 10% polysaccharides
- Chlorella powder is derived from Chlorella pyrenoidosa