Folate 1000 90's
Benefits & Features
- Supports methylation, which maintains healthy neurotransmission, DNA synthesis and gene regulation1
- Provides all of the benefits of folic acid regardless of MTHFR genetic variations2
- Supports cardiovascular, cellular and neuronal health
- Available in 400 mcg and 1,000 mcg
- Offers Metafolin® L-5-MTHF, a naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate
- Made with high-quality ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Universally metabolized form of folate
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, with meals.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily, with a meal.
Science & Research
This formula has Metafolin® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), a naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate. Unlike folic acid, L-5-MTHF does not require activation by DHFR (dihydrofolate reductase) and MTHFR (methylene tetrahydrofolate reductase), enzymes thatare subject to functional and genetic variations that may reduce conversion efficiency.2-4
- Gropper SS, Smith JL, Groff JL. Advanced Nutrition and Human Metabolism. 5th ed. Belmont, CA: Wadsworth; 2009.
- Prinz-Langenohl R, et al. Br J Pharmacol. 2009 Dec; 158(8): 2014-21.
- Seremak-Mrozikiewicz A. Ginekol Pol.2013 Jul;84(7):641-6.
- Patanwala I, et al. Am J Clin Nutr. 2014 Aug;100(2):593-9.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Metafolin® , L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF) is synthetic
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose