EPA Ultimate 120's
Benefits & Features
- Supports healthy arachidonic acid metabolism as well as overall emotional well-being
- Supports cardiovascular and connective tissue health
- An omega-3 essential fatty acid dietary supplement
- Solvent-free, CO2-based fish oil extraction using eco-friendly process with 75% fewer carbon emissions
- Convenient softgel capsule for easy dispensing
- Ages 18 and up
- Cardiovascular support
- Emotional wellness support
- Skin and joint support
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules daily, with a meal.
Science & Research
The omega-3 essential fatty acid EPA is primarily associated with healthy arachidonic acid metabolism. In an 8-week, double-blind study using high EPA, supercritical-extracted fish oil, subjects reported support for healthy emotional well-being.1 In observational and epidemiological studies, higher plasma levels of EPA have been associated with healthy mood.2,3 Fish oil containing EPA has also been associated with healthy lipid metabolism,4 platelet function, vascular health,5 joint function,6 memory7 and skin health.8
- Jazayeri S, et. al. Aust N Z J Psychiatry. 2008 Mar;42(3):192-8.
- FÃˆart C, et. al. Am J Clin Nutr. 2008 May;87(5):1156-62.
- Samieri C, FÃˆart C, Letenneur L, et. al. Am J Clin Nutr. 2008 Sep;88(3):714-21.
- Miyoshi T, et. al. Biomed Pharmacother. 2014 Oct;68(8):1071-7.
- Nestel P, Shige H, Pomeroy S, et. al. Am J Clin Nutr. 2002 Aug;76(2):326-30.
- Adam O, et. al. Rheumatol Int. 2003 Jan;23(1):27-36.
- Sinn N, Milte CM, Street SJ, et. al. Br J Nutr. 2012 Jun;107(11):1682-93.
- Grimminger F, et. al. Clin Investig. 1993 Aug;71(8):634-43.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- EPA Ultimate is sourced from sardines and anchovies from the Pacific Ocean off the coast of Chile. The fish oil is produced in a low temperature, oxygen-free, solvent-free, supercritical CO2 -based extraction process using advanced "green technology." This process produces 75% less carbon emissions than other methods of fatty acid extraction and purification.