EPA/DHA liquid 200 mL
Benefits & Features
- Helps maintain healthy blood flow
- Promotes healthy lipid metabolism
- Supports joint health, flexibility and comfort
- Offers ultra-pure, microfiltered fish oil enhanced with lemon flavor
- Contains EPA/DHA triglyceride-form
- Convenient, great tasting liquid formula for easy dispensing
- Ages 3 and up Cardiovascular health Joint health support
As a dietary supplement, children ages 3-8, take ¬Ω teaspoon daily, with a meal. Adults and children ages 9 and up, take 1 teaspoon daily, with a meal, or as directed by a health professional.
Science & Research
Omega-3 essential fatty acids EPA and DHA are both important for various functions throughout the body. Research indicates that higher plasma levels of EPA and DHA are associated with cardiovascular health, joint comfort and cognitive health.1-5 A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study involving 223 individuals, indicated that fish oil supplementation promotes healthy arterial function.6 Fish oil supports connective tissue by moderating prostaglandin and leukotriene production. It also plays a role in moderating neutrophil activity and supporting joint comfort.7 A double-blind, placebo-controlled, prospective study involving 66 subjects revealed fish oils modulate immune mediator activity as well as provide support for joint flexibility.8
- Tardivo AP et al. Climacteric. 2015 Apr;18(2):290-8.
- Tavazzi L, et al. Lancet 2008; 372:1223-1230.
- Kris-Etherton PM et al. Circulation. 2002 Nov 19;106(21):2747-57.
- Hill CL, et al. Ann Rheum Dis. 2016 Jan;75(1):23-9.
- Buydens-Branchey L, et al. Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry. 2008 Feb 15;32(2):568-75.
- von Schacky C, et. al. Ann Intern Med. 1999 Apr 6;130(7):554-62.
- Bartram HP, et. al. Gastroenterology.1993 Nov;105(5):1317-22.
- Adam O, et. al. Rheumatol Int. 2003 Jan;23(1):27-36.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Sourced mainly from sardines and anchovies off the coast of Chile or Norway. They have been tested for contaminants including heavy metals, dioxans and furans, PCBs, and peroxides