Energy Xtra - IMPROVED
Benefits & Features
- Helps promote energy, enhance stamina and reduce mild fatigue
- Contains adaptogens that support stamina and encourage healthy adaptations to stress
- Made with high-quality ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Physical and mental stamina support
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily, with or between meals, or as directed by a health professional.
Science & Research
Adaptogens have long been associated with enhancing stamina and reducing mild fatigue. They encourage both physical work capacity and mental performance. Often referred to as tonics, they have mild and diverse effects on physiology, supporting immune, cardiovascular and endocrine functions.1-7 At the same time, they help the body to adapt to and cope with occasional stress, primarily by supporting the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis.1-3 Panax ginseng promotes endurance and stamina, while also promoting cognitive, cardiovascular and immune function.4,5 Ashwagandha is recognized for supporting healthy stress responses and cognitive function.5 Rhodiola and eleuthero are traditionally associated with rejuvenating effects and the ability to promote endurance.7
- Bystritsky A, Kerwin L, Feusner JD. J Altern Complement Med. 2008 Mar;14(2):175-80.
- Cooley K, Szczurko O, Perri D, et al. PLoS One. 2009 Aug 31;4(8):e6628.
- Spasov AA, Wikman GK, Mandrikov VB, et al. Phytomedicine. 2000 Apr;7(2):85-9.
- Amato M, Izzo A, Nocerino E. Fitoterapia 2000;71:S1-S5.
- Kim HG, Cho JH, Yoo SR, et al. PLoS One. 2013 Apr 17;8(4):e61271.
- Umadevi M, Rajeswari R, Rahale CS, et al. The Pharma Innovation. 2012. 1(9); 102-110.
- Panossian A, Wikman G. Curr Clin Pharmacol. 2009 Sep;4(3):198-219.
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. If you have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Ashwagandha extract is derived from Withania somnifera root and standardized to contain 2.5% withanolides
- Asian ginseng extract is derived from Panax ginseng root and standardized to contain 5% ginsenosides
- Eleithero extract is derived from Eleutherococcus senticosus root and standardized to contain 0.8% eleutherosides
- Rhodiola extract is derived from Rhodiola rosea root and standardized to contain 3% total rosavins and 1% salidroside