EmulsiSorb K2/D3 liquid
Benefits & Features
- Helps maintain calcium balance in vascular tissue to support healthy arterial blood flow and vascular elasticity
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Offers enhanced-absorption emulsified vitamin K2 and D3 combination
- Convenient liquid delivery form
- Individuals ages 4 and up
- Vascular health
As a dietary supplement, take 5 drops (0.16 ml) daily, with a meal, or as directed by a health professional.
Science & Research
EmulsiSorb K2/D3 liquid offers a combination of micellized vitamin K2 and Vitamin D3 produced in a unique emulsification process, minimizing bile dependency and enhancing bioavailability for optimal absorption. Vitamin K2, menaquinone-7, promotes healthy vascular calcium balance and cardiovascular function. In a systematic review involving five studies, higher intakes of vitamin K2 were associated with cardiovascular health.1 Research indicates that it supports the carboxylation of matrix Gla-protein (MGP), a key protein involved in calcium balance.2,3 Unlike vitamin K1, which promotes bone health, menaquinone-7 targets vascular tissue to support healthy arterial blood flow and vascular elasticity. In an observational study involving 564 postmenopausal women, higher intake of vitamin K2 was associated with calcium balance in the vascular tissue.4 Research indicates that vitamin D potentiates the activity of MGP and that the combination of vitamins K and D provides synergistic support for healthy blood vessel function.5 Vitamin D enhances immune cell activation and optimal serum levels have been positively associated with immune function. A meta-analysis of 25 trials indicates vitamin D supplementation supports respiratory health.6 Preliminary evidence suggests that optimal vitamin K2 status may work synergistically to promote respiratory tissue health through MGP activation effects on elasticity and healthy blood flow.7
- Rees K, et al. Maturitas. 2010 Oct;67(2):121-8.
- Knapen MH, et al. Thromb Haemost. 2015 May;113(5):1135-44.
- Inaba N, et al. J Nutr Sci Vitaminol (Tokyo). 2015;61(6):471-80.
- Beulens JW, et al. Atherosclerosis. 2009 Apr;203(2):489-93.
- Je SH, et al. J Korean Med Sci. 2011 Aug;26(8):1093-8.
- Jolliffe DA, et al. medRxiv. 2020 Nov 25;2020.07.14.20152728.
- DofferhoffASM, et al. Clin Infect Dis. 2020 Aug 27;ciaa1258.
Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, particularly blood thinning medication, consult your health professional before use.
Caution: accidental overdose of liquid vitamin D products can lead to serious adverse side effects in infants. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED FOR INFANTS. The recommended daily dose of vitamin D for infants if 10 mcg (400 IU). This product delivers 25 mcg (1,000 IU) of vitamin D per serving.
Store in a cool, dry place. Shake well before use.
- Vitamin D is derived from lanolin.
- Vitamin K2 is derived from flower extracts geraniol and farnesol.
- Glycerin is derived from palm and palm kernel oil.
- Citric acid is derived from corn dextrose fermentation.