Benefits & Features
- Helps replenish electrolytes that are lost during exercise
- Supports muscle energy and hydration during exercise
- Glucose and maltodextrin provide sources of rapidly available energy, helping to delay fatigue
- Optimized for strenuous or prolonged exercise at least 1-2 hours in length
- Provides a balanced mix of electrolytes and carbohydrates combined with Krebs cycle intermediates and tyrosine
- Great-tasting lemon-lime flavor
- Convenient powder formula for easy dispensing
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Stamina, hydration and electrolyte repletion during exercise or exertion
As a dietary supplement, take 1 scoop mixed in 8-10 oz water, 20 minutes before intense exercise, or as directed by a health professional
Science & Research
Combines sodium, chloride, potassium, calcium and magnesium to replenish electrolytes lost during exercise.1 Provides glucose and maltodextrin, important sources of rapidly available energy that spare glycogen stores and delay fatigue.2 Contains the energy metabolites malic acid and alpha ketoglutarate, both Krebs cycle intermediates.3 Includes vitamin C to protect muscles from free radicals generated during exercise and to support tissue recovery.4 Supports mental focus under stressful conditions and may also help promote physical endurance with the amino acid l-tyrosine, a neurotransmitter precursor.5 Ideally suited for strenuous or prolonged exercise at least 1-2 hours in length.
- Sun FH, et al. Nutrients. 2015 May 15;7(5):3739-50.
- Coyle EF, et al. J Appl Physiol Respir Environ Exerc Physiol. 1983 Jul;55(1 Pt 1):230-5.
- Kurhaliuk NM. Fiziol Zh. 2000;46(4):88-95.(animal)
- Thompson D, et al. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab.2001 Dec;11(4):466-81.
- Banderet LE, et al. Brain Res Bull. 1989 Apr;22(4):759-62.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Calcium, magnesium and potassium are from the lime of rock
- Citrate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation
- Alpha ketoglutarate and malic acid are synthetically produced
- l-Tyrosine (free-form) is derived from soy
- Maltodextrin and glucose are derived from corn