Benefits & Features
- Supports production of neurotransmitters required for emotional well-being
- A combination of well-tolerated essential amino acids
- Made with high-quality ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Supports emotional well-being
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules, 2-3 times daily, between meals.
Science & Research
DL-Phenylalanine is a combination of the well-tolerated essential amino acids, d-phenylalanine and l-phenylalanine. Together, these amino acids have been studied for their potential to promote mental functioning and to support positive mood.1 l-Phenylalanine is a precursor to l-tyrosine, which is converted to the catecholamine neurotransmitters norepinephrine, epinephrine, dopamine and tyramine.2 l-Tyrosine and its metabolites play a role in emotional well-being, memory and learning.3 d-Phenylalanine may promote the levels of certain endorphins, which play a role in maintaining muscle and joint comfort.4
- GrevetEH, et al. J Psychopharmacol.2002 Mar;16(1):51-5.
- Burn JH, et al. Br J Pharmacol Chemother. 1960 Mar; 15(1): 47 5.
- Thomas JR, et al. Pharmacol Biochem Behav.1999 Nov;64(3):495-500.
- Kitade T, et al. Acupunct Electrother Res. 1990;15(2):121-35.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
PHENYLKETONURICS: CONTAINS PHENYLALANINE
Store in a cool, dry place.
- dl-Phenylalanine (free-form) is synthetically produced
- Vitamin C (ascorbyl palmitate) is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil