DIM Detox 60's
- Supports the livers natural detoxification process and cellular health
- Made from broccoli and other naturally-sourced ingredients
DIM Detox promotes healthy cell cycle function and hormone metabolism to support the liver's natural detoxification process. DIM Detox includes ingredients like broccoli sprout concentrate to promote phase II detoxification pathways and healthy cell metabolism.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization- www.gluten.org
- Amount Per Serving
- Two (size 00) vegetarian capsules contain:
- BioResponse DIM® diindolylmethane complex100 mg
- (complex of starch, diindolylmethane, vitamin E (tocophersolan), phosphatidylcholine and silica)
- (standardized to contain 25% diindolylmethane)
- Calcium-D-glucarate100 mg
- Broccoli (Brassica oleracea italica) sprout concentrate (whole plant)100 mg
- (standardized to contain a minimum of 400 mcg sulforaphane)
- HMRlignan™ (from Norway spruce knot wood)10 mg
- (containing 7-hydroxymatairesinol)
- Alpha lipoic acid (thioctic acid)200 mg
- N-acetyl-l-cysteine (free-form)200 mg
- Milk thistle (Silybum marianum) extract (seed)150 mg
- (standardized to contain 80% silymarin)
- l-Methionine (free-form)200 mg
- Glycine (free-form)100 mg
- Taurine (free-form)100 mg
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), ascorbyl palmitate
- HMRlignan™ is a trademark of Linnea Inc.
- BioResponse DIM® and DIMPRO® are trademarks of BioResponse, L.L.C., Boulder, CO.
- This product contains calcium D-glucarate, the use of which is licensed from Applied Food Sciences, Inc. and protected by U.S. Patent 7,662,863.
- 2 capsules daily, with a meal.