DIM Detox 60's
Benefits & Features
- Supports phase II detoxification enzyme activity
- Enhances healthy hormone detoxification through the glucuronidation pathway
- Promotes healthy estrogen metabolism and cell cycle activity
- Lignans provide support for cellular, heart, breast, bone and cognitive health
- Offers antioxidant support for cellular protection
- Contains BioResponse DIM® diindolylmethane complex
- Includes broccoli sprout concentrate (whole plant)
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Cellular health and detoxification support
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules daily, with meals.
Science & Research
The glucosinolates in broccoli, including indole-3-carbinol and sulforaphane, help support healthy detoxification. BioResponse DIM® provides 25 mg per serving of a highly absorbable form of diindolylmethane, an important metabolite of indole-3-carbinol. These compounds promote healthy estrogen metabolism and cell cycle activity.1,2 Calcium-D-glucarate targets beta glucuronidase enzyme activity, promoting healthy hormone detoxification through the glucuronidation pathway.3 Lignans, such as 7-hydroxymatairesinol (HMR), are converted in the body to enterolactone. Research indicates that dietary intake of lignans and healthy serum enterolactone levels provide support for cellular, heart, breast, bone and cognitive health.4,5,6 Silymarin, alpha lipoic acid and N-acetyl-L-cysteine (NAC) act to support phase II detoxification enzyme activity in the liver and offer antioxidant support for cellular protection.7,8,9 Taurine, glycine and methionine promote phase II detoxification pathways and healthy cell metabolism.10,11,12
- Riby JE, et al. Biochem Pharmacol. 2000 Jul 15;60(2):167-77.
- Michnovicz JJ. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord. 1998 Mar;22(3):227-9.
- Oredipe OA, et al. Toxicology. 1992 Sep;74(2-3):209-22.
- Rodriguez-Leyva D, et al. Hypertension. 2013 Dec;62(6):1081-9.
- Thompson LU, et al. Clin Cancer Res. 2005 May 15;11(10):3828-35.
- Spence JD, et al. J Am Coll Nutr. 2003 Dec;22(6):494-501.
- Ferenci P, et al. J Hepatol. 1989 Jul;9(1):105-13.
- Flier J, et al. Free Radic Res. 2002 Jun;36(6):695-
- Kaplan M, et al. Pediatric Nephrology. 2008. 23(2); 233-241.
- Wang WY, et al. JPEN J Parenter Enteral Nutr. 1991 May-Jun;15(3):294-7.
- Deters M, et al. Toxicology. 1998 Jun 26;128(1):63-72.
- Kr er H, et al. Gen Pharmacol. 1997 Feb;28(2):257-63.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Diindolylmethane complex consists of starch (derived from corn), diindolylmethane, d-alpha tocopheryl succinate, phosphatidylcholine (derived from sunflower) and silica, and is standardized to contain 25% diindolylmethane
- Calcium-D-glucarate is derived from cornstarch and glucose
- Broccoli sprout concentrate (20:1) is derived from Brassica oleracea italica and is standardized to contain a minimum of 400 mcg sulforaphane
- Milk thistle extract is derived from Silybum marianum fruit and is standardized to contain 80% silymarin
- HMRlignan™ contains 7-hydroxymatairesinol derived from Norway Spruce
- Alpha lipoic acid, glycine, l-methionine and taurine are synthetically derived
- Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose