Digestive Enzymes Ultra with Betaine HCl
Benefits & Features
- Supports protein, carbohydrate, fat, fiber and dairy digestion
- Promotes enhanced nutrient bioavailability and absorption
- Helps maintain optimal gastric pH
- High strength, comprehensive blend of vegetarian digestive enzymes
- Contains betaine HCl
- Ages 18 and up
- Digestive system support
- Gastric pH support
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules with each meal, or as directed by a health professional.
Science & Research
This formula contains an extensive profile of betaine HCl and digestive enzymes to support protein, carbohydrate, fat, fiber and dairy digestion. Supports optimal gastric pH with betaine HCl, important for the enhanced digestion of protein and other nutrients to support daily wellness and neurotransmitter synthesis.1 Proteases included in this formula provide optimal activity across a wide pH range. They facilitate the normal breakdown of proteins and di- and tri-peptides.2 Lipase promotes lipid breakdown while amylase and glucoamylase are included to stimulate polysaccharide breakdown of starch and glycogen.3 Invertase and lactase support digestion of carbohydrate disaccharides, including the dairy sugar lactose.4 This formula also offers numerous enzymes to support fiber breakdown, including cellulase, hemicellulase, beta-glucanase and phytase. These enzymes act to breakdown cell wall components and phytic acid, promoting nutrient bioavailability of fiber-containing foods.5 Additionally, alpha-galactosidase promotes the breakdown of certain complex carbohydrates, such as raffinose and stachyose, found in some legumes, vegetables, and grains, helping to relieve occasional bloating or gas.6
- Yago MR, et al. Mol Pharm. 2013 Nov 4;10(11):4032-7.
- Czak' L, et al. Can J Gastroenterol. 2003 Oct;17(10):597-603.
- Suarez F, et al. Dig Dis Sci. 1999 Jul;44(7):1317-21.
- Sanders SW, et al. Clin Pharm. 1992 Jun;11(6):533-8
- Sandberg AS, et al. J Nutr. 1996 Feb;126(2):476-80.
- Di Nardo G, et al. BMC Gastroenterol. 2013 Sep 24;13:142.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use. Discontinue immediately if a burning sensation occurs. Not recommended for people with ulcers.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Enzymes are derived from microbial fermentation
- Betaine HCl is synthetic
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose
- Dextrin is derived from tapioca
Size 0 caps
Bottle count 90/180
Order codes DEUB9/DEUB1
Bottle size 190 cc/ 290 cc