Digestive Enzyme chewables
Benefits & Features
- Promotes protein digestion and GI comfort
- Supports the breakdown of fat, starch, and the dairy sugar lactose
- Helps reduce occasional bloating or gas
- Enhances nutrient bioavailability of fiber-containing foods
- Great-tasting chewable tablet
- Contains a range of vegetarian-derived digestive enzymes
- Ages 4 and up
As a dietary supplement, chew 1 tablet with each meal, 1-3 times daily, or as recommended by a health professional.
Science & Research
Digestive Enzymes chewable contains a blend of vegetarian digestive enzymes. Protease facilitates the normal breakdown of proteins and di-and tri-peptides.1 Lipase promotes lipid (fat) breakdown. Amylase stimulates polysaccharide breakdown of starch, while lactase supports the digestion of the dairy sugar lactose.2 Cellulase acts to break down cell wall components, promoting nutrient bioavailability of fiber-containing foods.3
- Roxas M. Altern Med Rev.2008 Dec;13(4):307-14.
- He M, et al. Wei Sheng Yan Jiu.1999 Sep 30;28(5):309-11.
- Bonilla F, et al. Rev Esp Enferm Dig.1999 Dec;91(12):809-14.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Enzymes are derived from microbial fermentation.
- Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil.
- Maltodextrin and mannitol are from corn.
- Xylitol is derived from wood pulp.