Benefits & Features
- Promotes healthy digestive function
- Support for fat digestion
- Supports healthy gall bladder function
- Offers a unique mix of digestive enzymes, bile salts, taurine and herbal extracts
- Part of the PureGI™ product line
- Made with high-quality ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Lipid (fat) digestion support
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules, with each meal, or as directed by a health professional.
Science & Research
Digestion GB contains digestive enzymes, bile salts, taurine and herbal extracts to promote healthy gallbladder function and fat digestion. The metabolism of fats involves emulsification and digestion in a complex process that requires healthy liver, gallbladder and pancreatic function.1 Milk thistle, curcumin and taurine promote liver and gallbladder health and stimulate production and secretion of bile acids.2,3,4 Bile acids, provided in the form of ox bile salts, support the emulsification of fats necessary for digestion.5 The digestive enzymes included in this formula are active in a broad pH range to support fat, carbohydrate and protein digestion to complement pancreatic enzyme activity. This formula has enhanced lipase for extra fat digestion support.6
- Czak'L, et al. Can J Gastroenterol. 2003 Oct;17(10):597-603.
- Crocenzi FA, et al. Biochem Pharmacol. 2000 Apr 15;59(8):1015-22.
- Marciani L, et al. Eur J Clin Nutr. 2013 Nov;67(11):1182-7.
- Wang WY, et al. JPEN J Parenter Enteral Nutr. 1991 May-Jun;15(3):294-7.
- Little KH, et al. Dig Dis Sci. 1992 Jun;37(6):929-33.
- Meng X, et al. Poultry Science.2004. 83; 1718-27.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Lipase, protease and amylase are derived from microbial fermentation
- Ox bile extract is bovine derived and standardized to contain 45-65% total cholic acids
- Taurine is synthetic
- Milk thistle extract is derived from Silybum marianum fruit and standardized to contain 80% silymarin
- Turmeric extract is derived from Curcuma longa root and standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids
- Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose
Size 0 caps
Bottle counts 90, 180
Order codes DGB9, DGB1
Bottle sizes 190 cc, 20 oz