Curcumin 500 with Bioperine®
Benefits & Features
- Supports the body's natural detoxification system and helps maintain healthy hepatic function
- Helps maintain healthy cell cycle function
- Supports antioxidant defenses
- Contains Curcumin C3 Complex® , a patented composition of three Curcuminoids
- Includes BioPerine® for enhanced absorption
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Joint health support
- Cellular, liver and colon health support
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-3 times daily, between meals
Science & Research
Curcumin has a long history of use for supporting healthy cyclooxygenase, prostaglandin and leukotriene metabolism.1 It also appears to maintain healthy cell cycle function and antioxidant defenses.2 Furthermore, it supports the body's natural detoxification system and helps maintain healthy hepatic function. These actions are associated with its beneficial effects, including support for healthy liver, colon, musculoskeletal and cellular health.3,4,5 Curcumin C3 Complex® has been the subject of scientific investigations at a number of hospitals and universities. Studies indicate that curcumin maintains cellular health in various tissues, including the brain, where it maintains healthy immune cell activity. The gut microbiota and gut-brain axis may also play a part in mediating curcumin's brain health benefits.6-7 BioPerine® is a black pepper extract that contains piperine, an alkaloid that enhances curcumin bioavailability.8
- Takada Y, et al. Oncogene. 2004 Dec 9;23(57):9247-58.
- Santos-Parker JR, et al. Aging (Albany NY).2017 Jan 3;9(1):187-208.
- Mirhafez SR, et al. DrugMetab Pers Ther. 2019 May 30;34(2)
- Panahi Y, et al. Phytother Res.2014 Nov;28(11):1625-31.
- Bundy R, et al. J Altern Complement Med. 2004 Dec;10(6):1015-8.
- Ghasemi F, et al. Neurotox Res.2019 Jul;36(1):12-26.
- Di Meo F, et al. Nutrients.2019 Oct 11;11(10):2426.
- Shoba G, et al. Planta Med.1998 May;64(4):353
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Turmeric extract is derived from Curcuma longa root and standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids
- Bioperine® extract is derived from Piper nigrum fruit and standardized to contain 95% piperine
- Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil