Benefits & Features
- Provides urinary tract support
- Enhances the acidity of urine and maintains a healthy urinary tract ecology
- May support healthy genitourinary function by maintaining a healthy mucosal surface
- Made in a proprietary process from 100% whole cranberry fruit solids without the use of solvents or sugars
- Protects cranberry's bioactive principles with a natural fiber matrix
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Urinary tract health support
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules, 1-3 times daily, with or between meals.
Science & Research
Cranberry concentrate provides urinary tract support without the unwanted sugar found in cranberry juice or juice cocktails. It enhances the acidity of urine and maintains a healthy urinary tract ecology.1 At Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston, a randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled trial involving over 150 female volunteers reported positive support for a healthy urinary tract after administration of a cranberry beverage.2 d-Mannose, a simple sugar found in cranberries and other fruit, is included in this formula to provide enhanced support.3 One study suggested that dMannose may play a role in supporting healthy genitourinary function by maintaining a healthy mucosal surface.4
- Vostalova J, et al. Phytother Res. 2015 Oct;29(10):1559-67.
- Avorn J, et al. JAMA. 1994 Mar 9;271(10):751-4.
- Kranjcec B, et al. World J Urol. 2014 Feb;32(1):79-84.
- Schaeffer AJ, et al. J Urol. 1984 May;131(5):906-10.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Cranberry extract is made in a proprietary process from 100% whole cranberry fruit solids without the use of solvents or sugars. It is made in a patented process designed to concentrate and protect the bioactive principles of cranberry with a natural fiber matrix, which helps to facilitate their transportation to the lower intestine without being destroyed by gastric acid
- d-Mannose is sourced from beech/birch wood hydrolysate (inner wood)
- Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil
Size 00 caps
Bottle count 90, 180
Order codes CRD9, CRD1
Bottle size 290 cc, 20 oz