Benefits & Features
- Promotes relaxation and healthy cortisol response
- May support healthy sleep, positive mood and cognitive function
- Provides support for occasional stress, calm and emotional well-being
- A blend of herbal extracts and vitamin D
- Made with high-quality ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Relaxation, positive mood and emotional well-being
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule in the morning and 1 capsule in the evening, with meals.
Science & Research
Cortisol, released in response to stress, is mainly produced by the adrenal cortex. Intra-abdominal adipocytes also produce cortisol. In a recent study, Sensoril® ashwagandha extract promoted relaxation and maintained healthy cortisol response. Subjects in this randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study reported support for healthy sleep, positive mood and cognitive function. The effects were most pronounced for subjects taking 500 mg per day compared to lesser doses.1 Rhodiola and magnolia may also maintain healthy adrenal cortisol activity and offer support for occasional stress, mood and emotional well-being.2 l-Theanine supports normal brain alpha-wave activity, helping calm the sympathetic nervous system for a relaxing effect.3 Recent research suggests that maintaining healthy vitamin D levels supports normal cortisol production within abdominal adipocytes.4
- Auddy B, et al. JANA. 2008 11(1): 50-6.
- Maslova LV, et al.Eksp Klin Farmakol. 1994 Nov-Dec;57(6):61-3.
- Kobayashi K, et al. Nippon Nogei Kagakukaishi.1998;72(2):153-7.
- Morris KL, et al. Obes Res. 2005 Apr;13(4):670-7.
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. If you have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Vitamin D3 is derived from lanolin
- Sensoril® ashwagandha extract is derived from Withania somnifera root and leaf
- Rhodiola rose extract is derived from the root and standardized to contain 3% total rosavins and minimum 1% salidrosides
- Magnolia officinalis extract is derived from the bark and standardized to contain 2% honokiol
- l-Theanine is synthetic
- Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil