Benefits & Features
- Enhances immune function and energy
- Promotes white blood cell number and function
- Supports antibody production, cytokine balance and a healthy gut microflora
- Wild-crafted and certified organic turkey tail mushroom extract
- Produced using a carefully controlled, unique hot water extraction process to concentrate the soluble beta-glucan fraction
- Standardized to contain 30% beta-glucan
- Formulated with Samuel F. Yanuck, D.C., FACFN, FIAMA+
- Part of the PureResponse® product line
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Immune and white blood cell function support
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, between meals, or as directed by a health professional.
Science & Research
Coriolus versicolor, also known as turkey tail mushroom, is used in traditional Chinese medicine to enhance immune function and energy. Research indicates an immunomodulatory effect and promotion of white blood cell number and function, including lymphocyte, macrophage and NK cells.1,2 It has also been shown to support antibody production, cytokine balance and a healthy gut microflora.3 The main bioactive compounds in this mushroom are polysaccharides, namely betaglucan.4 Pure Encapsulations' Coriolus extract is wild-crafted and organic, produced using only carefully controlled hot water to break apart the cell walls for concentration of the soluble beta-glucans.
- Liu F, et al. Life Sci 1999;64(12):1005-11.
- Wang HX, et al. Int J Biochem Cell Biol1996;28(5): 601-7.
- Pallav K, et al. Gut Microbes. 2014 Jul 1;5(4):458-67.
- Yan J, et al. J Immunol. 1999 Sep 15;163(6):3045-52
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Turkey tails (Coriolus versicolor) extract is hot water extracted.