Copper (citrate) 60's
Benefits & Features
- Helps activate enzymes important to energy metabolism
- Assists in the formation of hemoglobin and red blood cells
- Supports protein metabolism and phospholipid synthesis
- Available in copper citrate with enhanced bioavailability and copper glycinate forms
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Cardiovascular and metabolic support
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, with meals.
Science & Research
Copper activates a number of enzymes important to energy metabolism. It is the key mineral in lysyl oxidase, an enzyme which weaves together collagen and elastin.1 Copper assists in the formation of hemoglobin and red blood cells by facilitating iron absorption.2 It is involved in protein metabolism, the production of RNA, and the synthesis of phospholipids used in the formation of myelin sheaths.3,4
- DiSilvestro RA, et al. Metabolism. 2012 Sep;61(9):1242-6.
- Reeves PG, et al. J Nutr. 2005 Jan;135(1):92-8.
- Bauerly KA, et al. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol. 2005 May;288(5):G1007-14
- Cunnane SC, et al. Ann Nutr Metab. 1985;29(2):103-10.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Copper is sourced naturally from earthen ore
- Citrate (copper citrate only) is derived from corn dextrose fermentation
- Glycine (copper glycinate only) is synthetic
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose