Benefits & Features
- Supports the composition, integrity and mobility of joints
- Provides connective tissue support
- Supports skin elasticity and firmness
- May help modulate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Contains patented BioCell Collagen®
- Made with high-quality ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Joint health support
- Support for skin health and appearance
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules, 1-2 times daily, with meals and 8-10 oz water.
Science & Research
This product contains BioCell Collagen® , a patented, hydrolyzed and denatured low molecular weight collagen. In addition to collagen, BioCell Collagen® provides the combined benefits of hyaluronic acid (HA), depolymerized low molecular weight chondroitin sulfate, glucosamine sulfate, and amino acids including lysine, proline and hydroxyproline.1 These compounds promote cartilage synthesis and maintain healthy synovial fluid, supporting the composition, integrity and mobility of joints.2 A double-blind, placebo-controlled study involving 16 individuals supplementing with BioCell Collagen® for 8-weeks, indicated statistically significant support for joint function and comfort.3 In a peak absorption study, serum levels of HA increased gradually and with statistical significance after BioCell Collagen® supplementation, emphasizing the potential for this compound to provide important connective tissue support. The components of collagen also support the elasticity and firmness of skin.4 Furthermore, HA attracts water, promoting hydration and moisture retention within the dermal matrix.5 Case reports have suggested that BioCell Collagen® may help rejuvenate skin and modulate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.6
- BioCell Collagen, LLC 2014. White Paper.
- Schauss AG, et al. J J Agric Food Chem. 2012 Apr 25;60(16):4096-101.
- Kalman DS, et al. Nutr J. 2008 Jan 21;7:3.
- Proksch E, et al. Skin Pharmacol Physiol. . 2014;27(1):47-55.
- Chinatsu K, et al.Nutr J. 2014; 13: 70.
- Schwartz SR, et al. Clin Interv Aging. 2012;7:267-73.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- BioCell Collagen® is derived from hydrolyzed chicken sternum collagen, and typically contains 60% hydrolyzed collagen, 20% chondroitin sulfate and 10% hyaluronic acid
- Vitamin C (ascorbyl palmitate) is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil