CoQ10 120 mg.
Benefits & Features
- Supports mitochondrial function and cellular energy
- Provides cellular protection from free radicals
- Promotes cardiovascular health
- Contains 100% trans-isomer, naturally derived from fermentation
- Made with high-quality vegetarian ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Cellular energy support
CoQ10 30 mg
- As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-4 times daily, with meals.
CoQ10 60 mg, 120 mg, 250 mg, 500 mg
- As a dietary supplement, 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, with meals.
Science & Research
CoQ10 is a core component of cellular energy production and mitochondrial respiration, shuttling electrons down the electron transport chain to produce the key energy-rich molecule adenosine triphosphate (ATP).1 As such, it provides energy support to the cells of the body and is especially supportive of tissues that require a lot of energy, such as the heart muscle.2 It also acts as an antioxidant, providing cellular protection from free radicals.3
- Kumar A, et al. Pharmacol Ther. 2009 Dec;124(3):259-68.
- Soja AM, et al. Mol Aspects Med. 1997;18 Suppl:S159-68
- Lee BJ, et al. Nutr J. 2013 Nov 6;12(1):142.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Pure Encapsulations CoQ10 is obtained naturally by fermentation from microorganisms
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is from pine cellulose