Cinnamon WS 120's
Benefits & Features
- Promotes healthy glucose metabolism
- Supports lipid metabolism
- Provides antioxidant support
- Unique, patented water-soluble extract
- Standardized for polyphenols
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Healthy glucose metabolism support
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, twice daily, with meals.
Science & Research
Cinnamon WS contains a patented, 100% water-soluble cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia) extract standardized for polyphenols, which are the principal active constituents. Studies performed at the Beltsville USDA Human Nutrition Research Center suggest that these polyphenols are associated with the glucose-metabolizing and antioxidant properties of cinnamon.1,2 A clinical trial reported that supplementation with cinnamon promoted healthy glucose balance and was well tolerated. The investigators also reported that cinnamon provided statistically significant support for healthy lipid metabolism.3 Additional studies indicate that cinnamon extract promotes glucose utilization in skeletal muscle cells.4
- Lu T, et al. Nutr Res. 2012 Jun;32(6):408-12.
- Roussel AM, et al. J Am Coll Nutr. 2009 Feb;28(1):16-21.
- Khan A, et al. Diabetes Care December 2003. 26(12); 3215-3218
- Crawford P. Am Board Fam Med. 2009 Sep-Oct;22(5):507-12.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Cinnamon extract (10-15:1) is derived from Cinnamomum cassia dried bark
- Vitamin C (ascorbyl palmitate) is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose