ChromeMate® GTF 600
Benefits & Features
- Helps maintain healthy glucose metabolism
- Promotes lean muscle mass
- ChromeMate® has been clinically studied for its potential role in supporting healthy body composition when combined with a healthy diet and exercise
- ChromeMate® is a dietary supplement that provides the benefits of chromium and nicotinic acid in one supplement
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Healthy glucose metabolism support
- Lean body composition support
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily, with a meal.
Science & Research
Chromium is a trace mineral that plays an important role in glucose and lipid metabolism, as well as enzyme activation. Optimal levels of chromium promote healthy carbohydrate and fat utilization. ChromeMate® has been clinically studied for its potential role in supporting healthy body composition when combined with a healthy diet and exercise. One study showed that ChromeMate® combined with exercise was more effective than exercise alone in supporting healthy glucose metabolism.1 A similar study at Georgetown University also suggested that ChromeMate® may support healthy weight management† while preserving lean muscle mass in overweight women.2 The potential for ChromeMate® to promote Glucose Tolerance Factor (GTF) activity contributes to its ability to maintain healthy glucose metabolism and to support healthy body composition.3
- Grant KE, et al. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 1997 Aug;29(8):992-8.
- Crawford V, et al. Diabetes Obes Metab. 1999 Nov;1(6):331-7.
- Frauchiger MT, et al. J Am Coll Nutr. 2004 Aug;23(4):351-7.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult a health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- ChromeMate® is synthetically produced through a specialized process from the highest quality chromium chloride (trivalent chromium) and niacin.
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose.
†Provides weight management support as part of a healthy lifestyle with a reduced-calorie diet and regular exercise.