Benefits & Features
- Promotes healthy lipid metabolism
- Provides phytosterols without the calories and fat from margarines, spreads, or salad dressings
- Supports healthy prostate function
- A broad-spectrum balance of the most prized phytosterols
- Made with high-quality, vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Healthy lipid metabolism support
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules with each meal, or as directed by a health professional.
Science & Research
Phytosterols are sterol molecules, similar in structure to cholesterol, which are synthesized by plants and are present naturally in grains, nuts, seeds, fruits and vegetable oils. In studies, phytosterols have demonstrated the ability to maintain healthy enzyme function, thus supporting healthy lipid metabolism.1 Traditional Western diets only provide about 200 mg phytosterols per day (based on beta-sitosterol content), an amount too low to exert this action.2 Recent health-conscious trends involve the incorporation of phytosterol esters into margarines and salad dressings to help promote optimal daily intake.3 CholestePure provides a broad spectrum of bioactive phytosterols, including beta-sitosterol, campesterol, stigmasterol, and brassicasterol, without the calories and fat from margarines, spreads, or salad dressings. Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trials also indicate that beta-sitosterol promotes healthy prostate function when supplemented over a 6-month period.4-6
- Lau VW, et al. Am J Clin Nutr. 2005 Jun;81(6):1351-8.
- Lee MH, et al. Curr Opin Lipidol. 2001 Apr;12(2):141-9.
- Heggen E, et al. Nutr Metab Cardiovasc Dis. 2010 May;20(4):258-65.
- Wilt TJ, et al. BJU Int 1999;83:976-83.
- Berges RR, et al. BJU Int. 2000 May;85(7):842-6.
- Klippel KF, et al. Br J Urol. 1997 Sep;80(3):427-32.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- CholestePure is a phytosterol complex derived from soybean oil. Each capsule contains (typically) 450 mg total phytosterols and (typically) 230 mg beta-sitosterol, 135 mg campesterol, 82 mg stigmasterol, 1.5 mg brassicasterol and 1.5 mg sitostanol.
- Vitamin C (ascorbyl palmitate) is derived from corn dextrose fermentation.
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose.