Chaste Tree (Vitex)
Benefits & Features
- Supports breast comfort and positive mood during the menstrual cycle
- May promote healthy menstrual luteal phase length and menstrual regularity
- May help to maintain healthy reproductive system function
- Part of the PureWoman™ product line
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Menstrual comfort and reproductive health support
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily, with or between meals, or as directed by a health professional.
Science & Research
Chaste tree extract, also known as Vitex, contains flavonoids, iridoid glycosides and terpenoids. It has been associated with supporting breast comfort and positive mood during the menstrual cycle, as suggested by multiple randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trials.1,2 It has also been associated with promoting healthy menstrual luteal phase length and menstrual regularity for some women, helping to maintain healthy reproductive system function.3
- Berger D, et al. Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2000 Nov;264(3):150-3.
- Halaska M, et al. Breast. 1999 Aug;8(4):175-81.
- Milewicz A, et al. Arzneimittelforschung 1993, 43(7):752-6.
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. If you have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Chaste tree extract is derived from Vitex agnus castus fruit
- Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose
Size 3 caps
Bottle count 60, 120
Order codes CT6, CT1
Bottle size 75 cc, 120 cc