Benefits & Features
- Provides antioxidant support
- Supports immune system function
- Helps maintain healthy mast cell function and lymphocyte formation
- Sourced from berries and citrus fruits
- Corn-free and plant-based
- Made with high-quality, vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Antioxidant and immune system support
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules, 1–4 times daily, with or between meals.
Science & Research
This corn-free vitamin C and bioflavonoid blend contains 32% vitamin C sourced from natural acerola extract combined with the bioflavonoids quercetin, naringin and rutin for antioxidant support. Vitamin C is an important dietary antioxidant that supports the immune system, in part by maintaining healthy mast cell function and lymphocyte formation.1 The bioflavonoids quercetin, rutin and naringin are powerful free radical scavengers that complement the roles of vitamin C.2,3
- Jacobs AM, et al. Rev Neurol Dis. 2011;8(1-2):39-47.
- Pannérec A, et al. J Cachexia Sarcopenia Muscle. 2018 Feb;9(1):41-52.
- Dror DK, Allen LH. Nutrition Reviews. 2008;66(5):250-255.
- Harris CB, et al. Nutr Biochem. 2013 Dec;24(12):2076-84.
- Jones W, et al. Free Radic Biol Med. 2002 Jul 1;33(1):83-93
- Asadi S, et al. J Neuroinflammation. 2012 May 4;9:85.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Acerola/Flavonoid contains pure ascorbic acid, derived from corn dextrose fermentation, ascorbyl palmitate derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil, acerola extract sourced from the berries of Malpighia glabra L., providing 32% vitamin C, hesperidin methyl chalcone (98% pure), sourced from sweet oranges, and naringin (98% pure), sourced from grapefruit.
Size 00 caps
Bottle count 120
Order code ACP31
Bottle size 290 cc