Benefits & Features
- Promotes prostrate health and function
- Supports healthy urinary function
- Promotes healthy hormone metabolism and enzyme activity
- Provides antioxidant support and promotes healthy prostate cell cycle function
- A comprehensive blend of herbs, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants
- Made with vegetarian ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Prostrate health and urinary function support
As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules daily, with a meal.
Science & Research
Saw palmetto, pygeum and beta-sitosterol offer support for healthy urinary function, in part by maintaining healthy hormone metabolism and enzyme activities.1,2,3 A meta-analysis involving 18 randomized controlled trials and almost 3,000 men indicated that saw palmetto provided positive support for urinary health.4 In a related meta-analysis, pygeum demonstrated similar support.5 A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multicenter study with 200 male subjects revealed that beta-sitosterol also provides promising urinary function support.6 These actions are combined with the extensive prostate cell support potential of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and herbs included in this formula. Data from over 47,000 participants in the Health Professionals Follow-Up Study suggested that tomato or lycopene intake was positively associated with prostate cell health.7 Healthy plasma concentrations of selenium and zinc have also been associated with maintaining healthy prostate cell metabolism.8,9 Vitamin D, curcumin and green tea play key roles in prostate cell health, including support for healthy matrix metalloproteinase (MMP) activity, cell receptor function and cell signaling.10,11,12 Pomegranate and silymarin provide enhanced antioxidant support and promote healthy prostate cell cycle function.13,14
- Aliaev IuG, et al. Urologiia. 2013 Jul-Aug;(4):32-6.
- Chatelain C, et al. Urology. 1999 Sep;54(3):473-8.
- Klippel KF, et al. Br J Urol. 1997 Sep;80(3):427-32.
- Wilt TJ, et al. JAMA 1998 Nov 11;280(18):1604-9.
- Ishani A, et al. Am J Med. 2000 Dec 1;109(8):654-64.
- Berges RR, et al. . Lancet. 1995 Jun 17;345(8964):1529-32.
- Giovannucci E, et al. J Natl Cancer Inst. 2002 Mar 6;94(5):391-8.
- Hercberg S, et al. Arch Intern Med 2004;164:2335-42.
- Goodarzi D, et al. Acta Med Indones. 2013 Oct;45(4):259-64.
- Marshall DT, et al. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. . 2012 Jul;97(7):2315-24.
- Ledda A, et al. Panminerva Med. 2012 Dec;54(1 Suppl 4):17-22.
- Bettuzzi S, et al. Cancer Res. 2006 Jan 15;66(2):1234-40.
- Pantuck AJ, et al. . Clin Cancer Res. 2006 Jul 1;12(13):4018-26.
- Vostalova J, et al. Phytomedicine. 2013 Dec 15;21(1):75-81.
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. Take with food. If you have liver problems, any other health condition, or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Vitamin D3 is derived from lanolin
- Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol succinate) is derived from highly purified soybean oil
- Zinc is sourced from the lime of rock
- Citrate is derived from corn fermentation
- Selenium is derived from selenium yeast
- Saw palmetto (Serenoa repens) extract is standardized to contain 45% total fatty acids
- Lycopene is derived from natural tomato concentrate. Pygeum africanum extract (bark) is standardized to typically contain 2.5% total sterols
- Beta-sitosterol is sourced from a soy-based phytosterol complex
- Silybum marianum (milk thistle) extract is standardized to contain 80% silymarin
- Curcuma longa (turmeric) extract is standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids
- Green tea (Camellia sinensis) extract provides 65% total tea catechins, 23% epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) and 7% caffeine
- Pomegranate (Punica granatum l.) extract is standardized to typically contain 40% punicosides
- Vitamin C (ascorbyl palmitate) is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose
Size 00 caps
Bottle count 90/180
Order codes SPU29/SPU21
Bottle size 20 oz