- Supports cognitive health and memory
- Promotes acetylcholine levels and cerebral vascular blood flow
- Made with vegetarian ingredients
Memory Pro is formulated to promote neuron health, cognitive function and memory. Memory Pro helps support healthy levels of acetylcholine, a key neurotransmitter in the brain as well as promotes cerebral blood flow.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization- www.gluten.org
- Amount Per Serving
- Three (size 00) vegetarian capsules contain:
- Acetyl-l-carnitine750 mg
- Sharp-PS® GREEN phosphatidylserine50 mg
- (from sunflower lecithin) (soy-free)
- Ginkgo biloba extract (leaf) (standardized to contain 24% ginkgoheterosides and 6% terpene lactones)60 mg
- FloraGLO® lutein6 mg
- Zeaxanthin1 mg
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) extract (root)250 mg
- (standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids)
- Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) extract (leaf)125 mg
- (standardized to contain 5% rosmarinic acid)
- Trans-resveratrol20 mg
- (from Japanese knotweed (Polygonum cuspidatum) extract (root))
- Bacopa (Bacopa monnieri) extract (aerial parts)100 mg
- (standardized to contain 20% bacosides)
- Other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), ascorbyl palmitate
- Curcumin C3 Complex® is a registered trademark and patented product of Sabinsa Corporation.
Sharp-PS® is a registered trademark of Enzymotec Ltd.
®FloraGLO is a registered trademark of Kemin Industries, Inc.
Zeaxanthin is sourced from OPTISHARP® brand. OPTISHARP®is a trademark of DSM.
- 3 capsules daily, with or between meals, or as directed by a health professional.