Benefits & Features
- Supports healthy immune mediator balance
- Promotes healthy vascular and platelet function
- Traditional Peruvian herbal extract
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Joint, cardiovascular and gastrointestinal support
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-3 times daily, with meals, or as directed by a health professional.
Science & Research
Cat's Claw, also known as Uncaria tomentosa, has been used traditionally in Peru for over 2,000 years. Alkaloids, phenols, sterols and glycosides comprise some of the naturally occurring constituents of this herb. In a 52-week, randomized, double-blind trial, cat's claw extract promoted joint comfort.1 Its mechanism of action is believed to involve modulation of key immune mediators, such as prostaglandins and cytokines, and antioxidant activity.1-3 This product may be contraindicated for individuals who are taking blood-thinning or antihypertensive medications due to a potential synergistic effect.
- Mur E, et al. J Rheumatol. 2002 Apr;29(4):678-81.
- Piscoya J, et al. Inflamm Res. 2001 Sep;50(9):442-8.
- Sandoval M, et al. Free Radic Biol Med. 2000 Jul 1;29(1):71-8.
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. If you have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- This extract is sourced from the inner vine bark of Cat's claw (Uncaria tomentosa). It is standardized to contain 3% oxindole alkaloids (2.73% POAs and 0.27% TOAs)
- Vitamin C (ascorbyl palmitate) is derived from corn dextrose fermentation
Size 0 caps
Bottle count 90, 180
Order codes CCL9, CCL1
Bottle size 190 cc, 290 cc