Balanced Immune 60's
Benefits & Features
- Supports immune balance, tissue integrity and cytokine balance
- Promotes liver, detoxification and cellular protection against oxidative stress
- Helps maintain healthy glucose metabolism and healthy weight management†
- Offers curcumin as enhanced-absorption sunflower phytosome (non-soy)
- Part of the PureResponse™ product line
- Ages 18 and up
- Immune system and cellular health
- Detoxification support
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, with or between meals, or as directed by a health professional.
Science & Research
Balanced Immune is designed to support immune balance and tissue integrity, in part by targeting the NLRP and NF-κB pathways to modulate cytokine production. NLRP (NOD-like receptor proteins) act as intracellular sensors to oxidative and environmental stressors. Research suggests curcumin and vitamin D support healthy cellular responses by modulating this pathway.1 The formula also promotes multiple enzyme and gene transcription pathways implicated in nutrient metabolism, detoxification and cellular protection against oxidative stress. Black ginger and resveratrol promote healthy SIRT1 protein levels. SIRT1 supports cellular homeostasis, plays an important role in insulin secretion and glucose homeostasis, and affects glucose and lipid metabolism in the liver.2 In a double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover study, 100 mg of Sirtmax® black ginger extract for seven weeks supported healthy glucose metabolism and weight management† , while in vitro studies on its active constituents suggest a five-fold increase in SIRT1 activity compared to resveratrol.3,4 Sulforaphane and resveratrol support the activity of Nrf2, a transcription factor that supports cellular function by promoting cellular detoxification and protection against oxidative stress.5,6
- Lu M, et al. Biomed Res Int. 2017;2017:1516985.
- Shimada T, et al. Fitoterepia. 2011;82:1272-78.
- Shimada N, et al. Jpn Pharmacol Ther. 2015; 43 (7).
- Nakata A, et al.Natural Products Communications. 2014;9(9):1291-4.
- Harvey CJ, et al. Sci Transl Med. 2011 Apr 13;3(78):78ra32.
- Zhang P, et al. Transplant Proc. 2016 Dec;48(10):3378-3386.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) is derived from lanolin, the oil in sheep's wool
- Curcumin is included in this formula as clinically researched and patented Meriva® curcumin-phosphatidylcholine complex. The complex offers enhanced efficiency of absorption and resistance to degradation in the digestive tract. Pharmacokinetic data suggests a 20-fold increase in relative absorption compared to standard curcumin. Meriva® turmeric phytosome is derived from Curcuma longa root extract and sunflower phospholipids
- Broccoli sprout concentrate is derived from Brassica oleracea whole plant sprouts
- Trans-resveratrol is derived from Japanese knotweed (Polygonum cuspidatum) root extract
- SirtMax® black ginger extract is derived from Kaempferia parviflora root
- Quercetin is derived from Fava d'anta tree (Dimorphandra mollis) pods and cat's claw (Uncaria tormentosa) leaves
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose
Size 00 caps
Bottle count 60
Order code BIM6
Bottle size 190 cc
†Provides weight management support as part of a healthy lifestyle with a reduced-calorie diet and regular exercise.