A.I. Enzymes 120's
Benefits & Features
- Promotes nutrient breakdown for optimal digestion
- Supports healthy kinin and fibrin levels for normal muscle and joint function
- Helps replace naturally occurring enzymes that are destroyed during the cooking process when taken with meals
- Balanced plant-enzyme formula
- Includes bromelain and papain
- Enzymes are stable in a wide pH range
- Enhanced levels of protease, amylase and lipase
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Healthy digestion support
- Muscle and joint health and comfort support
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules, 1-3 times daily, with or between meals, or as directed by a health professional.
Science & Research
A.I. Enzymes provides a superior combination of natural vegetarian-based enzymes precisely balanced for broad-spectrum support of digestive function, or to help maintain healthy joints and muscles. This formula contains enhanced levels of protease, amylase and lipase derived from the digestion of a nutrient source by Aspergillus oryzae and Apergillus niger. Bromelain (from pineapple) and papain (from papaya), broaden the protease profile of this formula.1 The flavonoid rutin supports immune-mediator balance and antioxidant defenses.2 Taken between meals, A.I. Enzymes promotes healthy levels of kinins and fibrin, thereby helping to maintain normal muscle and joint function.3 Taken with meals, the plant enzymes help replace naturally occurring enzymes that are destroyed in highly processed and cooked foods.4 This plant enzyme blend promotes the breakdown of protein, carbohydrates and fat.5
- Shing CM, et al. Eur J Sport Sci. 2016;16(2):206-12.
- Yoo H, et al. Inflamm Res. 2014 Mar;63(3):197-206
- Walker AF, et al. Phytomedicine. 2002 Dec;9(8):681-6.
- Simsek Z, et al. . Turk J Gastroenterol. .2013;24(4):330-3.
- Keshavarzian A, et al.J Clin Gastroenterol. 1988 Oct;10(5):528-32.
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. If you have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- The protease and amylase in this formula are derived from the digestion of a nutrient source by Aspergillus oryzae
- Lipase is derived from the digestion of a nutrient media by Aspergillus niger. Aspergillus oryzae and Aspergillus niger are fungi that produce enzymes when grown in certain nutrient media. The enzymes they produce to digest this media are isolated and purified. There are no fungi present in the finished product
- Bromelain and papain are derived from pineapple and papaya, respectively
- Rutin is sourced from the Fava danta tree found in Brazil
Size 00 caps
Bottle count 120
Order codes AIE1
Bottle size 290 cc