Benefits & Features
- Promotes a favorable environment for beneficial microflora
- Provides gradual release, buffered caprylic acid
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Healthy microbial balance support
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules, 30 minutes before each meal, or as directed by a health professional.
Science & Research
Caprylic acid, also known as octanoic acid, is a naturally occurring fatty acid that supports intestinal microbial balance and promotes a favorable environment for beneficial microflora.1,2
- Jadhav A, Mortale S, Halbandge S, et al. J Med Food. 2017 Nov;20(11):1083-90.
- Omura Y, B, Jones M, et al. Acupunct Electrother Res. 2011;36(1-2):19-64.
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. If you have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Caprylic acid is derived from palm oil
- Calcium and magnesium are derived from the lime of rock
Size 00 caps
Bottle count 120, 240
Order codes CAP1, CAP2
Bottle size 290 cc, 20 oz