Calcium with Vitamin D3 180's
Benefits & Features
- Supports bone mineralization and health
- May reduce the risk of osteoporosis**
- Provides support for colon health
- Highly absorbable form of calcium
- Made with high-quality vegetarian ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Optimal bone, cardiovascular and colon health support
As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules, 1-2 times daily, with meals.
Science & Research
Several clinical trials have revealed positive effects of calcium and vitamin D combinations on bone health. Vitamin D is important for intestinal calcium and phosphorous absorption, reducing urinary calcium loss and enhancing healthy bone composition. Calcium and vitamin D also play a role in supporting colon health.1,2 In a large trial published in the New England Journal of Medicine involving over 3,000 women, daily supplementation with calcium and vitamin D overone and a half years supported bone composition of the femur.3 In another study, calcium and vitamin D supplementation promoted calcium utilization and maintained healthy bones in postmenopausal women.4 Calcium citrate malate combined with vitamin D moderated the rate of bone loss for a separate group of postmenopausal women, supporting the health of the spine.5
- Mocanu V, et al. Nutr J. 2013 Oct 11;12:137.
- Wactawski-Wende J, et al. N Engl J Med. 2006 Feb 16;354(7):684-96.
- Chapuy MC, et al. N Engl J Med 1992; 327:1637-1642.
- Aloia JF, et al. Am J Clin Nutr. 2014 Mar;99(3):624-31.
- Reid IR, et al. Am J Med. 2006 Sep;119(9):777-85.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Calcium is derived from limestone.
- Citrate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation.
- Malate is synthetic.
- Vitamin D3 is derived from lanolin.
- Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil.
Size 00 caps
Bottle count 180
Order codes CVD1
Bottle size 20 oz
**When providing adequate calcium throughout life as a part of a well balanced diet.