Benefits & Features
- Support healthy detoxification
- Promotes healthy cell structure and function
- May support lipid metabolism
- Extensively studied, patented form of glucaric acid
- Made with high-quality ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Detoxification and cellular health support
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules, 1-3 times daily, with meals.
Science & Research
Researchers at the University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center of New York, AMC Cancer Center in Colorado and Ohio State University have extensively studied D-glucarate. Calcium-D-Glucarate™ a patented form of glucaric acid, is a nutrient with the potential to support healthy detoxification and cellular function.1 In the gut and liver, phase II detoxification includes an enzymatic process called glucuronidation, in which toxic compounds are bound to glucuronic acids so that they can be eliminated in a safe form from the body via the bile and/or urine.2 Beta-glucuronidase is a naturally occurring enzyme found in various organs and cells, which can cleave apart these neutral compounds.3 D-Glucarate has been shown to help modulate beta-glucuronidase enzyme activity, helping the glucuronide conjugates stay intact, so that they can leave the body.4 D-glucarate may also help to maintain healthy cell structure and function.5 An animal study suggests the promising role of D-glucarate in supporting healthy lipid metabolism.6
- Oredipe OA, et al. Res Commun Chem Pathol Pharmacol. 1989 Sep;65(3):345-59.
- Rowland A, et al. Int J Biochem Cell Biol. 2013 Jun;45(6):1121-32.
- Basińska A, et al. Ann Univ Mariae Curie Sklodowska Med. 2003;58(2):386-9.
- Walaszek Z, et al. Cancer Lett. 1990 Jan;49(1):51-7.
- Abou-Issa H, et al. Anticancer Res. 1995 May-Jun;15(3):805-10.
- Walaszek Z, et al. Nutrition Research. 1996. 16(4); 673-681.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Calcium-d-Glucarate™ is derived from cornstarch and glucose. (United States Patent Nos. 4,845,123; 5,364,644; 5,561,160. European Patent No. 0,528,950.)
Size 0 caps
Bottle counts 60, 120
Order codes CG6, CG1
Bottle sizes 120 cc, 190 cc