Calcium Magnesium (malate) 2:1 180's
Benefits & Features
- Promotes bone health and may reduce the risk of osteoporosis**
- Supports cardiovascular health by maintaining electrolyte balance
- May help promote healthy lipid metabolism
- Contains chelated minerals for optimal absorption
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Bone health support
- Cardiovascular health support
As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules, 1-2 times daily, with or between meals.
Science & Research
Combines di-calcium malate and di-magnesium malate for the highest elemental calcium and magnesium per capsule. These minerals are chelated with the krebs cycle intermediate malate for optimal absorption. Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled studies have reported statistically significant benefits of calcium supplementation for bone health1,2 Magnesium, like calcium, is an essential bone matrix mineral that promotes healthy bone metabolism.3 A trial involving 2,038 older individuals indicated that higher intakes of magnesium were positively associated with bone mineralization for certain individuals.4 Supplementation with calcium and magnesium provides synergistic support for bone health.5 Magnesium supports cardiovascular health by helping to maintain healthy levels of cellular and plasma electrolytes, including calcium and potassium.6 Additionally, calcium and magnesium may help to promote healthy lipid metabolism.7
- Reid IR, et al. Am J Med. 2006 Sep;119(9):777- 85.
- Reid IR, et al. Arch Intern Med. 2008 Nov 10;168(20):2276-82.
- Tonya S, et al. Am J Clin Nutr. 2014 Apr; 99(4): 926?933.
- Ryder KM, et al. J Am Geriatr Soc. 2005 Nov;53(11):1875-80.
- Abraham GE, et al. J Reprod Med. 1990 May;35(5):503-7.
- Shechter M, et al. Am J Cardiol. 2003 Mar 1;91(5):517-21.
- Reid IR, et al. Am J Med. 2002 Apr 1;112(5): 343-7.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Calcium and magnesium are derived from the lime of rock
- Malate is synthetic
- Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil
**When providing adequate calcium throughout life as a part of a well balanced diet.