Bromelain 2400 500 mg
Benefits & Features
- Helps maintain healthy musculoskeletal tissue
- Supports digestion
- Offers 500 mg/ 1,200 GDU bromelain per capsule
- Non-animal sourced proteolytic enzyme
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Healthy digestive system support
- Muscle and joint comfort support
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-4 times daily, with or between meals, as indicated.
Science & Research
Bromelain is a proteolytic enzyme from the stem of the pineapple plant. Taken with food, as a proteolytic enzyme bromelain aids in the healthy functioning of the digestive system.1 Taken between meals, bromelain maintains healthy kinin and fibrin production, supporting healthy musculoskeletal function.2 Research suggests that bromelain may promote muscle and joint comfort by providing support for healthy platelet function.3
- Simsek Z, et. al. Turk J Gastroenterol. 2013;24(4):330-3.
- Kasemsuk T, et. al. Clin Rheumatol 2016 Oct;35(10):2531-40
- Muller S, et. al. Phytother Res. 2013 Feb;27(2):199-204.
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. If you have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Bromelain is sourced from the stem of the pineapple plant. The activity of Pure Encapsulations® Bromelain 2400 is expressed as GDU (gelatin digestion units) and provides 2,400 GDU per gram. One GDU is the amount of enzyme that will liberate 1 mg of amino nitrogen from a standard gelatin solution at pH 4.5-5.5 after 20 minutes digestion at 45C.
- Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil.