About Atrium Innovations
Atrium Innovations is a recognized innovative leader in the development, manufacturing, and commercialization of science-based nutritional and supplement health products. The company’s mission is to be a global leader in vitamins, minerals and supplements, offering free-from science based nutritional solutions through healthcare professionals. Atrium Innovations Professional brands include Pure Encapsulations®, Douglas Laboratories®, Genestra Brands™, KLEAN Athlete®, Pharmax™, and Wobenzym®.
Nestlé Health Science invests in every employee to make certain each person can reach their greatest potential and works in an environment rooted in respect, diversity and teamwork. We focus on empowering the patients and consumers we serve to live healthier lives through industry leading nutrition and nutrition-enabling solutions by keeping their needs at the center of everything we do. We make quality and innovation our highest priorities when delivering our trusted brands such as Pure Encapsulations®, Douglas Laboratories®, Garden of Life®, and many more. We are a globally recognized leader in the field of nutrition science with our US headquarters in Bridgewater, NJ, and have over 5000 employees around the world. Come join the Nestlé Health Science family and experience exciting opportunities!
Position Overview: The US Pure Encapsulations Brand Manager is responsible for leading the design, execution and measurement of all HCP and pharmacy marketing activities including personal promotion, nonpersonal promotion, tradeshows and conventions, working collaboratively and cross-functionally across the Atrium Professional Brands organization to ensure growth and success of the brand.
- Personal Promotion – leading the design, execution and measurement of all HCP/direct customer marketing strategies, tactics and activities to deliver on the brand's objectives to HCP customers
- Non-Personal Promotion – Lead development of innovative strategies to reach HCPs, patients, and Pharmacists to maximize marketing impact. This includes ecommerce advertising, collaborating with social media team, third party partnerships, CRM programs, email, catalog, etc
- Effectively manage relationships with advertising agencies and other vendors.
- Project Management/Integration – Organize people, activities, communication & resources around a common goal and to achieve business objectives in a timely manner
- Supports the Associate Brand Director to tracks brand promotion investments and partners with appropriate personnel to collect and analyze ROI to better inform future spend
- Promotional Plan Execution – Translate the marketing strategy into a consistent and compelling plan that builds on the customer insights and increases differentiation and interest in the minds of the customer
- Lead interactions with the extended team members including other functional areas (Sales, Product Development, Regulatory, Finance, design and others) and build consensus/buy-in among these team members and solicit approvals for marketing assets
- Provide customer and market insight to product development team to support innovation strategy
- Experience working individually and as part of a team with a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- Proactive, highly motivated "go-getter" with a positive personality, great intuition, organization and time management skills.
- Maintain a basic understanding of and willingness to learn latest trends, methodologies, and technologies in marketing including but not limited to design, social media, e-commerce, event and influencer marketing.
- Exemplify strategic thinking and laddering up initiatives to overall company objectives
- Ability to think creatively and to innovate.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to build strong relationships.
- Willingness and ability to learn, adapt and improvise, with a desire to plug in where needed in a fast paced environment.
- Nutraceutical, Pharmaceutical or Health industry experience and personal experience with nutritional supplementation is a plus.
- Travel expectation: 25%
Job Type: Full-time Onsite- Sudbury, MA