Benefits & Features
- Herbal support for joint comfort
- Promotes connective tissue integrity
- Supports colon cell function
- Offers boswellic acids from a standardized Boswellia serrata gum resin extract
- Tested for solvents, pesticides, heavy metals, and microbial contaminants, as with all Pure Encapsulations'® herbal extracts
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Joint comfort
- Colon function
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 3 times daily, with meals.
Science & Research
Boswellic acids, the active terpenoid constituents of boswellia, may promote the activity of the enzyme 5-lipoxygenase, maintaining healthy leukotriene metabolism in tissues that surround the joints.1 In addition, boswellic acids may maintain healthy human leukocyte elastase enzyme activity, helping to maintain healthy connective tissue integrity.2 As a result of its effect on 5-lipoxygenase, boswellia may also play a key role in supporting healthy colon cell function.3
- Kimmatkar N, et. al.Phytomedicine. 2003 Jan;10(1):3-7.
- Safayhi H, et. al. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 1997 Apr;281(1):460-3.
- Madisch A, et. al.. Int J Colorectal Dis. 2007 Dec;22(12):1445-51.
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. If you have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Boswellia serrata extract is derived from the gum resin and standardized to contain 60% boswellic acids
- Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose