Benefits & Features
- Supports joint motility and comfort, in part by promoting a healthy immune response
- May moderate MMP (collagenase) activity, maintaining connective tissue integrity
- Helps support gastrointestinal health
- Promotes healthy cell signaling and cell cycle function
- Contains 5-LOXIN® , a patent-pending boswellia extract providing ten times as much AKBA as typical boswellia extracts.
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Joint motility and comfort support
- Immune system and gastrointestinal health
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily, with a meal.
Science & Research
AKBA (3-acetyl-11-keto-beta-boswellic acid) is amajor bioactive triterpenoid found in boswellia extracts. 5-LOXIN® is a patent-pending boswellia extract providing ten times as much AKBA as typical boswellia extracts.1 In studies, 5-LOXIN® has demonstrated the potential to support joint motility and comfort, in part by promoting a healthy immune response.2,3 It may also play a role in maintaining healthy matrix metalloproteinase (MMP) activity, supporting connective tissue structural composition.4 A randomized, double-blind study involving 102 individuals revealed that AKBA supports gastrointestinal health.5 AKBA may provide gastrointestinal support by maintaining healthy lipid signaling in the epithelial lining of the digestive tract.6,7
- Lalithakumari K, et al. Toxicol Mech Methods.2006;16(4):199-226.
- Sengupta K, et al. Int J Med Sci. 2010 Nov 1;7(6):366-77.
- Krishanu S, et al. Arthritis Res Ther. 2008; 10(4): R85.
- Roy S, et al. DNA Cell Biol. 2005 Apr;24(4):244-55
- Gerhardt H, et al. Z Gastroenterol. 2001 Jan;39(1):11-7.
- Kiela PR, et al. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol. 2005 Apr;288(4):G798-808.
- Zhang Y, et al. Lipids Health Dis. 2009 Dec 1;8:51.
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. If you have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- 5-LOXIN® Boswellia serrata extract is a patent- pending extract providing ten times as much AKBA as typical boswellia extracts. The extract is derived from the gum resin of the boswellia serrata plant, commonly known as frankincense. It is standardized to contain 30% AKBA (3-acetyl-11-keto-beta-boswellic acid)
- Vitamin C (ascorbyl palmitate) is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose
Size 0 caps
Bottle count 60/120
Order codes BWA6/BWA1
Bottle size 120 cc/190cc