Multivitamins, Vitamins & Minerals
Boron (glycinate) 60's
Support for nutrient utilization
Benefits & Features
- Supports calcium, phosphorous, and magnesium metabolism
- Promotes steroidal hormone balance
- Supports bone strength and health
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-3 times daily, with meals.
Science & Research
Boron supports calcium, phosphorous, and magnesium metabolism and reduces the loss of these minerals through the urine.1,2 Boron also plays a role in the synthesis of estrogen, vitamin D, and other steroidal hormones and may support healthy hormonal balance.2-4 In addition, boron strengthens the connective structure in bone matrix.5
- Meacham SL, et al. Am J Clin Nutr. 1995 Feb;61(2):341-5.
- Rondanelli M, et al. J Trace Elem Med Biol. 2020 Dec;62:126577.
- Green NR, et al. Environ Health Perspect 1994 Nov;102 Suppl 7:73-7.
- Naghii MR, et al. J Trace Elem Med Biol. 2011 Jan;25(1):54-8.
- Newnham RE. Environ Health Perspect. 1994 Nov;102 Suppl 7:83-5.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Boron is originally sourced from the mineral kernite
- Glycinate is synthetic
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose