Bacopa monnieri 180's
Benefits & Features
- Supports the nervous system, cognitive capacity and memory
- Promotes relaxation and mental clarity when under mild stress
- Provides antioxidant protection
- Used for centuries by Ayurvedic medicine
- Made with high-quality ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Mental clarity, relaxation and mild stress relief
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-3 times daily, with meals.
Science & Research
Ayurvedic medicine has utilized Bacopa monnieri traditionally for centuries to support the nervous system, cognitive capacity and memory. Over the last thirty years, preliminary clinical trials have suggested encouraging results. A three-month trial conducted by Australian scientists suggests that bacopa may support learning, moderate stress and support memory.1 An animal study suggests the potential for bacopa to support mental function under stress.2 In a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled investigation, bacopa supported memory retention in adult subjects.3 The effects of this extract may, in part, be explained by antioxidant protection of important processing centers in the brain, including the frontal cortex, striatum and hippocampus.4 Bacopa also may help to promote healthy synaptic activity and neurotransmission in the brain.5
- Stough C, et al. Psychopharmacology (Berl). 2001 Aug;156(4):481-4.
- Chowdhuri DK, et al. Phytother Res. 2002 Nov;16(7):639-45.
- Roodenrys S, et al. Neuropsychopharmacology. 2002Aug;27(2):279-81.
- Bhattacharya SK, et al. Phytother Res. 2000 May;14(3):174-9.
- Simpson T, et al. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2015; 2015: 615384.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Bacopa monnieri extract is derived from the leaf and standardized to contain 20% bacosides
- Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose