Benefits & Features
- Supports proper functioning of the nervous system and healthy cognitive function
- Promotes healthy neurological function
- Includes choline and inositol to support healthy methylation and cognitive function
- Provides support for cellular, cardiovascular, and psychological health
- Offers a comprehensive blend of B vitamins with enhanced levels of vitamin B6 packed into one, easy-to-take supplement
- Includes researched and activated pyridoxal-5-phosphate, riboflavin-5-phosphate and folate as 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF), the universally metabolized and biologically active form of folate
- Offers vitamin B12 in a unique blend of adenosylcobalamin and hydroxycobalamin
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Nervous system support
- Energy metabolism and physiological support
- Cognitive support
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily, with a meal.
Science & Research
B vitamins play an important role in nearly all of the physiological systems in the body. Some of the key supportive roles include the functioning of the nervous system1 and support for tissue integrity2,3 . Furthermore, these compounds are essential for hemoglobin formation,4 nerve impulse transmissions,1 mood,5 hormone synthesis and energy metabolism. With enhanced B6, this formula promotes healthy cardiovascular,6 nerve and metabolic functions.7
- Jacobs AM, et al. Rev Neurol Dis. . 2011;8(1-2):39-47.
- Chen AC, et al. N Engl J Med. 2015 Oct 22;373(17):1618-26.
- Brescoll J, Daveluy S. Am J Clin Dermatol. 2015 Feb;16(1):27-33.
- Haiden N, et al. Pediatrics. 2006 Jul;118(1):180-8.
- Doll H, et al. J R Coll Gen Pract. 1989 Sep;39(326):364-8.
- Schnyder G, et al. JAMA. 2002 Aug 28;288(8):973-9.
- Maebashi M, et al. J Clin Biochem Nutr. 1993. 14(3); 211-218.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine HCl): synthetic
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin): corn dextrose fermentation
- Niacinamide and Inositol hexaniacinate: synthetic
- Vitamin B5 (calcium pantothenate): synthetic
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal HCl): synthetic
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin): corn dextrose fermentation
- Folic acid (Metafolin® , L-5-MTHF): synthetic
- Biotin: synthetic
- Vitamin C (ascorbyl palmitate): corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil