B12 Folate 60's
Benefits & Features
- Promotes metabolism of fats and protein
- Supports the G.I. tract and the integrity of skin, hair and liver
- Helps maintain healthy homocysteine levels
- Enhances brain cell activity and maintains healthy cognitive function
- Provides support for DNA, red blood cell health and neurological health
- Contains B12 as methylcobalamin, an active form of the vitamin
- With Metafolin® L-5-MTHF, the predominant, naturally occurring form of folate in food
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Energy metabolism support
- G.I. system integrity support
- Cognitive health and positive mood support
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, with meals.
Science & Research
Vitamin B12 and folate are interrelated in function, supporting methylation reactions involved in diverse cellular processes.1-3 Folate is provided in this formula as Metafolin® , the naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate. The B12 in this formula is provided as methylcobalamin, an active form of the vitamin.
- Wee AK, Nutr J. . 2016 Oct 18;15(1):89
- Mahamid M, et al. Nutrients. 2018 Apr; 10(4): 440.
- Kannan R, Can Fam Physician. 2008 Apr; 54(4): 529?532.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Metafolin® , as L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), is synthetic
- Methylcobalamin is produced from corn dextrose fermentation
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose
- Vitamin C (ascorbyl palmitate) is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil