Athletic Nutrients 180's
Benefits & Features
- Supports physical training and performance
- Promotes muscle function and recovery
- Supports healthy tendons, ligaments and joints
- Supports antioxidant defenses
- Activated vitamins and mineral chelates for optimal absorption
- Offers Metafolin® L-5-MTHF, the naturally occurring universally metabolized form of folate
- Made with high-quality ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Physical training and performance support
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules, twice daily, with meals, or as directed by a health professional.
Science & Research
Athletic Nutrients is a complete, highly bioavailable multivitamin, multi-mineral and trace element supplement designed for physically active individuals and athletes. The formula combines bioavailable minerals, activated vitamins, antioxidants and pH-balanced creatine to support energy and endurance, and lessen muscle fatigue. Potassium, calcium and magnesium are included to support healthy muscle function.1 Copper, manganese, selenium and zinc help to maintain healthy tendons, ligaments and joints.2 Creatine monohydrate supports ATP regeneration and enhances work output in activities such as weightlifting and sprinting.3 NAC, alpha lipoic acid and l-carnosine support muscle recovery and comfort. In a placebo-controlled, high intensity exercise study, NAC promoted a healthy cytokine balance and supported muscle comfort.4
- Shils ME, Olson JA, Shike M, Ross AC. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. . 1999. 9; 114-119.
- SBerger MM, Baines M, Raffoul W, et al. Am J Clin Nutr. . 2007 May;85(5):1293-300.
- Slowinska-Lisowska M, et al. Acta Physiol Hung. 2014 Dec;101(4):461-70.
- Silva LA, et al. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2008 Aug;18(4):379-88.
Take with food.
If you have liver problems, consult your health professional before use.
Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin).
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, particularly blood-thinning medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Mixed carotenoids: Blakeslea trispora
- Lycopene: natural tomato concentrate
- Lutein: marigold flower extract
- Zeaxanthin: synthetic
- Vitamin C: corn dextrose fermentation
- Vitamin D3 : cholesterol from wool fat (lanolin)
- Vitamin E: soybean oil
- Vitamin K1 : synthetic
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine HCl): synthetic
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin): corn dextrose fermentation
- Niacinamide and Niacin: synthetic
- Vitamin B5 (calcium pantothenate): synthetic
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal HCl): synthetic
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin): corn dextrose fermentation
- Folic acid (Metafolin®;, L-5-MTHF): synthetic
- Biotin: synthetic
- Minerals: naturally derived from limestone
- Citrate: corn dextrose fermentation
- Glycinate: synthetic
- Mixed carotenoid profile typically contains 2,000 mcg beta carotene, 112 mcg lycopene, 223 mcg lutein and 50 mcg zeaxanthin
- Kre-Alkalyn® (pH balanced creatine) is synthetic
- Natural coenzyme Q10 is derived from fermentation
- Alpha ketoglutarate, alpha lipoic acid and l-carnosine are synthetic
- N-acetyl-l-cysteine is derived from duck feather
- PowerGrape® extract is derived from Vitis vinifera whole fruit and standardized to contain 85% total polyphenols
- Superfruit antioxidant blend is from acerola, camu camu, quercetin, açai, mangosteen and green coffee concentrate
- Decaffeinated green tea extract is derived from Camellia sinensis leaf and standardized to contain 70% epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG)
Sources of the mineral chelates include: