Benefits & Features
- Vitamin C in a form that can be stored in lipid cell membranes
- Antioxidant and free radical scavenger that supports cellular and cardiovascular health
- Supports the body's defense systems by promoting white blood cell function and antibody response
- Assists in iron absorption
- Promotes collagen formation
- Fat soluble form of vitamin C
- Made with high-quality vegetarian ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Healthy immune system support
- Cardiovascular health and iron absorption
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, with meals.
Science & Research
Ascorbyl palmitate is a fat-soluble derivative of ascorbic acid. Unlike the water-soluble form, ascorbyl palmitate is able to enter the lipid cell membrane.1 Vitamin C is an important antioxidant and free radical scavenger that plays well-established roles in immune function. These functions include maintaining healthy mast cell function and lymphocyte formation.2,3 C is also essential for the formation and maintenance of collagen.4 It also aids in the absorption of iron and the formation of red blood cells.5
- Akhilender N. Nutr J. 2003; 2:7.
- Sasazuki S, et al. Eur J Clin Nutr. 2006 Jan;60(1):9-17.
- Sureda A, et al. Ann Nutr Metab. 2008;52(3):233-40.
- N. Boyera, et al. Int J Cosmetic Science. 25 Dec2001.
- Pizarro F, et al.Am J Clin Nutr. 2006 Oct;84(4):830-4.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil